Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Family Reunion at the Beach

We spent Labor Day at St. Pete beach with the Causey Clan. We had a BEAUTIFUL day at the beach. I love the picture of Caleb with sand all over his face. I put face stick on him and he some how got sand all over his face, the best part is that he didn't care.

This was Alexander's bed in the hotel. We took the cutions from the couch and covered them.

On our girl day we went to lunch at the Don Ceasar...YUMMY. We ordered so much food, believe it or not we ate most of it.
Alexander and Grandma having fun playing the pool.


Causey Family Picture.



The WHOLE Causey Crew, as you can see we fill up the hotel.



The Burgess family with the Dirty Pirate.




We even had a great date night with John and Sarah playing Putt Putt.



Alfter our long weekend this is what Alexander did almost the whole plane ride home.



2 comments:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

It looks like y'all had so much fun! I'm jealous...I haven't seen the beach in years...=(

Sarah said...

that darn dirty pirate... Your pictures turned out great! and I truly love that you keep this blog... keeps me in the Burgess loop! :)