Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back Yard Fun



All I can say is Go Gators!


I love this picture of Sam and Alexander laying on the couch, they are watching Bee Movie.



I racked a big pile of leaves in the back yard for Alexander to play in, I did not think he would like it so much.



This, however, is our favorite thing to do in the back yard. He loves to bounce on the trampoline, we go out and jump every that the weather is nice. Alexander's hair sticks straight up cause of the static electricity.


Alexander cracks me up everyday.

On Wednesday we were on our way to school, waiting at the red light. Alexander yells from the back seat, "Come on guys, are you kidding me, lets go." I rolled, Jeremy says that all the time.

On Friday Jer and I went on a date and when we got home the puppies had some how got the box of popcorn. It was all over the living room. Alexander came in and said "Oh no puppies" then he ran over to them and yelled "Puppies, I will knock you out." I love it, so funny!

He was looking at one of Jer and I's wedding pictures and said "Awww Mommy is a princess." I just melted.

I love all this new little cute things he is saying. The biggest problem we are currently having with Alexander is hitting, pinching and pushing. We are tiring to be patient and I am hoping this phase will not last much longer.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aunt Sarah said...

I can picture him making those comments and it cracks me up! I can only imagine being there in person :) and the picture of him playing in the leaves is the best! I love it!