Friday, October 9, 2009

update

This is at the pumpkin patch on the hayride. It looks like Alexander is praying. I loved it!


Update: I am feeling much better, still having alot of difficulty breathing. I went back to the Dr yesterday and have bronchitis, I am now on a Z pack and should be back to chasing 3 year old at work by Monday. Jeremy had some mild symptoms on Tuesday and went to the Dr and tested Negative for H1N1 but had Bronchitis. Then yesterday Alexander woke up with a low grade fever and we had him tested and he was negative for H1N1 as well...Praise God! Not sure what he has but he is still running a low grade temp and has a mild cough.

With all this going on last week Me, Jer and Alexander have been home together since Tuesday. It has been nice to get to see my hubby and kiddo more than a couple of hours in a day. Jeremy has been SO helpful, I could not have made it this week with out him. God has truly blessed me with an amazing hubby!

Alexander has kept us entertained for the most part. He has hosted countless monster jams and has carried all kinds of stuff on his trains. It is a wonderful thing to watch him grow and learn. The other day we were sitting outside and he started counting rocks in Spanish...he did not get very high but I was proud. Today I blew my nose and looked at me and said "Oh, xcuse me mommy." Everyday with a 2 1/2 year is an adventure.

Thank you all for your prayers, we are continuing to get better with the help and strength God gives us.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mama to many said...

I love the praying picture! totally frame-worthy!