Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More Pumpkin Patch and the Cider Mill

The pumpkin patch we went was at the Louisburg Cider Mill.



Here they are washing the apples, getting them ready to make cider.



I know this is an awful of me with my eyes closed, But I wanted to share these fresh hot apple donuts. We also had hot apple cider and an apple slushy. It was so good.



Couple pieces of news to share, my brother Michael and his wife Melody welcomed their little boy Matthew Alan Cai Causey, 7lb 12 oz and 20 inches. Born at 7:10pm yesterday. Mommy and Baby are doing great!

Yesterday I was feeling a little under the weather and went into the doctor and found out I have H1N1. I would love for all of you to keep our house hold in your prayers. I had a really bad night last night and a rough morning. The doctor seemed most concerned about my asthma. I am feeling much better this afternoon and evening, PRAISE GOD! I would like for all of you to pray that Jeremy and Alexander will both remain healthy.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKFUL THAT YOU ARE FEELING MUCH BETTER...ALWAYS HAVE YOU ALL IN MY PRAYERS!!!LOVE THE PIC OF ALEXANDER AND THE SIGN..CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM IN A FEW DAYS AND SHARE SOME OF THE FALL ACTIVITIES WITH HIM, JER AND YOU. MISS YOU ALL!! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!!MIA