Saturday, July 17, 2010

THE DIRTY 30.


On the 11th I turned the dirty 30!



My special surprise from Jeremy!! You all know I love to take pictures!



Dinner at the Amsterdam Cafe....man was it so good!!



I must say I was not super excited about turning 30 so far away from my friends and family. But my parents traveled from Florida on Friday for a WHOLE weekend of celebrating. I truly enjoyed spending Saturday with my mom doing girlie stuff and relaxing. I really needed some girl time and even better some mom, daughter time. Then on Sunday Herb and Debbie drove all the way over to have wings and cake with us. It made me feel so special to have so many people I care about there. Then we went to this amazing restaurant on Sunday night. It was a small nice place to enjoy my birthday. What a wonderful day!

As for where I am at 30...

I have so many blessing I cannot regret things that happened or didn't happen to get me here. I have married the man of my dreams, have 2 wonderful dogs, have the most beautiful son, and I have been able to live in 3 different states. I am so thankful for loving parents both blood and married and wonderful brothers and sisters. I also have the world greatest friends! Being 30 gives me the ability to look back over the last 30 years and know that Thankful is what I should be......It is what I am!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

Welcome to the "Dirty 30 Club"! Happy Birthday!!!