Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Toot my own horn!


I am not really trying to toot my own horn here but I just wanted to share. In my interview the director asked me to name one of my greatest accomplishment. A challenge I faced and overcame. I told her weight loss would have to be at the top of that list. Any of you who have know me more than 10 years have seen my battle with weight. Sharing this with her made me want to see difference beyond knowing the numbers. I made this collage of my largest size and weight. Most of them are right before I got prego with Alexander.



Here are the most recent pictures. I am down 75 pounds from my heaviest, which was about 4 years ago. I know that I am not where I need or want to be, it is a struggle I continue to face. I am planning a starting a new work out program in the next weeks and hope this will provide motivation to achieve my goal before the end of the year.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

mama to many said...

You are looking GREAT!! Love your drive and willingness to be so transparent!! KEEP IT UP!!

Sarah C. said...

You do look GREAT!!! You are definetely radiant and look so happy in the pictures you posted!