Thursday, September 23, 2010

Peace


This is Alexander sleeping on the pull out sofa at the beach. He thought it was very cool! What peace he has, such a sweet angel.
What a long 6 weeks it has been. I have got a real taste of what it is like to be a single mom, I have no idea how they do it. I have really struggled with anxiety and loneliness so much. I think what has made this time so hard is that because I have to work I cannot go and stay with my mom and dad. Also having just moved to Alabama I don't really have alot of support. I have a few friends just not close ones yet. We have been going to a wonderful church for a few months now and are part of a life group but it has only meet a couple of times.
I am so happy to get to spend this coming weekend with Jeremy and Alexander in Atlanta. After that we have 2 more weeks with Jeremy having Drill in Jacksonville over the weekend.
Please keep us in your prayers as we finish out this time apart. Pray that I have peace that passes all understanding just as God promises us. Pray that I am able to keep my spirit up through the rest of this time. Right now I am just taking each day as it comes and praying. Thank you all for your prayers they mean so much. Just so you all this is something I have been struggling with since last Christmas and have been to the doctor. I am currently on medication and it helps but sometimes it is still hard.

No comments: