Saturday, September 25, 2010

Where does he come up with this stuff?

I am enjoying my weekend in Atlanta with Jeremy. I had a little bit of a rough morning at the aquarium not for any real reason just anxious. Alexander has said a few things this weekend to keep me laughing.

Last night on our way from Auburn to Atlanta Alexander wanted Jeremy to turn off the head lights. We explained that it was not safe for us to do that cause we would not be able to see. We also told him that it is the law for us to keep them on or the police would stop us. He said "If that police tries to stop me I will just get some Sketchers and they will make me run super fast"

Then today after the aquarium we went and got some pizza. Mine was a little greasy so I was dabbing it with a napkin. Alexander asked "Mommy, why are you drying your pizza off?"

Then tonight Jeremy was telling Alexander we were going to go the the hotel and watch the Auburn game. Alexander asked if they were winning and Jeremy said not right now. Alexander said "They will cause I have on my winner shorts"

He is so funny all the stuff he comes up with. He has also taken to the credit commercial were the guys answers the phone "Hello My Name is Peggy" he says that one all the time.

Thank you all so much for your prayers, I am feeling better tonight than I have in a long time. I am debating taking a short leave from work until Jeremy gets back so I am not so overwhelmed. I have not decided yet, really hoping I do not need to do this.

No comments: