Tuesday, September 4, 2007

8 months old

 


It is hard to believe my baby is 8 months old. He is crawling so fast and pulling up on everything. He got his first real boo boo yesterday. We have not really been home since he started crawling so we have not completely baby proofed yet. Alexander crawled over to the bar stool and pulled up on it. Jer and I were both right there when he went to fall straight back. As he feel he held on to the bar stool, pulling it down on himself. The seat of the stool landed on his little nose. He cried harder than I have ever heard him. It was so sad. His nose looks pretty good considering what happened. It has a little scratch and is a little bruised...I guess we are not getting pictures done this week.

He is such a sponge...clapping is his new thing. He started about a week ago, when ever anyone says YEAH he claps. It is sooooo cute. He will also clap if he is sang to. Tonight we were watching a game show and when the audience clapped, I looked down and he was clapping, it was so funny.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so precious! I miss you all already! I hope his little nose gets better soon. poor baby.