Sunday, September 9, 2007

We have lift off

Alexander cut his first tooth!

I thought it would never happen. It looks like he is going to cut the top 2 and the other bottom one in the next week. It has been a rough process, he has been getting up twice a night, this is sooooo not like him. Alexander has slept 11-12 hours a night since he was 3 months old. But I just nurse him and put him back to bed, he does not really fuss. I do not really think he is hungry, I think he just wants to rub his gum on something. Hopefully it will not be too many more days and he will be done. Of course I am just excited that he has a TOOTH!

We have started to give him some solid foods. He eats veggie puffs and loves them! We went to Sonny's today and he got to have his first taste of REAL mac and cheese, and he loved it. I knew he would he loves the baby food mac and cheese. We also gave him a Zwieback Toast last night, he was such a mess but he ate the whole thing!

He is still crawling everywhere, he is keeping me on my toes.

I love being able to spend all this time with him.
 


I wanted to ask all of you to keep us in your prayers, we have received an offer on our house and want to do God's will. So when you think of us just say a quick prayer. We love you all!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THESE PICS MAKE ME WANT TO JUST KISS MY COMPUTER SCREEN!!!! HAPPY THE TOOTH IS FINALLY IN....LOTS MORE TO COME!! I HAVE MAC AND CHEESE WAITING ALEXANDER....AND COOKIES!!! WE ARE PRAYING FOR THE HOUSE TO SELL AND KNOW GOD WILL WORK EVERYTHING OUT PERFECTLY!!!LOVE YOU ALL