Wednesday, September 19, 2007

One confused little boy.

With Jeremy being a Noles fan and me a Gators fan it is a battle on Saturday mornings to see who is going to dress him. I do have to say that orange and blue look really good on him!
 


Loving to feed himself.

Alexander has mastered the art of putting "puffs" and "Cheerios" in his mouth. He loves them, sometimes he will not eat his baby food and will hold out for them.
 


Another tooth.

Alexander cut his 2nd tooth. It is his top right, so now he has his bottom right and top right. I thought he would cut the other bottom one first but I guess not. So to ease the pain we had a little ice cream. YUMMY!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! My baby nephew is groing up! anyways... I must hint in and suggest the seminoles!