Monday, September 24, 2007

9 month photo

We had Alexander's 9 month photos done today. I think they turned out GREAT! I cannot believe how fast my little baby is growing!
 

 

 


My Little Tree Frog

This year for Alexander's first Halloween he is going to be a little tree frog. Aunt Buff was so sweet to get Alexander his first Halloween costume. How sweet, Thank you Aunt Buff! He looks GREAT! Oh and all the great GATOR stuff is also courtesy of Aunt Buff....she is just wonderful!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of the pictures turned out great. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A HANSOME LITTLE GUY...GREAT PICTURES...MODEL MATERIAL!!! ...THE LITTLE TREE FROG DOESN'T LOOK SCARRY TO ME BUT EVIE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK OF HIM IN HIS COSTUME...I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!