Sunday, February 3, 2008

13 months and growing

I got Alexander these foam bath letters and thought it would be cute to stick all the letters for his name on his back. He really did not even care that I was doing anything to him.
"Hey that is my high chair!"
Last week I watched my friend Sarah's little girl Ava and Alexander was not so sure about her using his high chair. He really loves having her over and she think he is the WILDEST thing she has ever seen. She gets excited everytime he comes near her.
We had to get Alexander a new ball pit, we returned the one Mia and Papi got him because it got a really bad hole. We found this one at walmart and he loves it. He can completly turn it over and make balls go everywhere! He was so funny when I was trying to blow it up, he could not wait. He kept sneeking around me and jumping on it.

Some of Alexander's Favorite Things...

Eating from a "Big Boy Plate", Goldfish (we have so many because they were buy one get one free at Publix), "The Boat" at the mall play area(he yells at any kid that tries to take the wheel from him), and Talking on the phone.
Alexander has learned some fun and some not so fun things lately...
~Turning off the TV, this one really make Jeremy mad.
~Says "Mom" it is so cute, he says it really fast.
~Says "Um" and looks around to see who is listening.
~Says "Pop"
~Climbs on EVERYTHING, the couch, the ottamen, up the slide and on his leap frog table.
~Opens the sliding glass door, he loves to be outside.
~Turns on the water in our master bath tub
~Opens his CD player and spins the CD
~Lifts up his feet for me to put on his shoes and socks, he knows it means we are going outside.
~Opens and digs though his toy box
~Can sign-"More", "Eat", and "All Done"
~Waves to anyone who will look his way.

I have also been trying to give him new foods that we had to wait to give him. He loves eggs but surpisingly he does not like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I think his favorite lunch is lunchable snacks. He gets excited and starts kicking his feet when I come towards his high chair with it.

Alexander is almost weined, he only takes a morning nursing now. I was not sure if I was going to cut out his bed time or his moring time nursing but I think it was easier for both of us to cut out the bed time. He does not take anything to go to bed, he just eats dinner at around 6:30 and then goes to bed a 8. I was really surpised he was totally fine just going to bed. He is growing up so fast.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elizabeth Waraksa said...

The TUB photos with Alexander's name is ADORABLE -- I might have to copy that!!!