Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Day

"Metro Park"

My friend Becky told me about this really great park downtown Jacksonville and she was right. It is AMAZING. Not only was there a jeep, a bus, and a playground, but there was also this HUGE village. It had a "Yellow Brick Road" that led us through the entire park. Alexander loved it, his favorite was the jeep, all he wanted to do was steer it, I guess he is just ALL boy.
"Bird" It is so cute to hear him say words like bird. Alexander kept pointing at the bird that was by him while we ate lunch. He even shared some of his lunch with it.
Happy Valentine's Day
Jeremy and I had a great Valentine's Day, we took Alexander to Chili's (Jeremy got a gift card for his birthday). Then some friends of ours did a trade off with us. I watched their little girl on the 13th and they watched Alexander on the 14th so Jeremy and I could go and see a movie. We saw "Fool's Gold" and it was really good. What a great Valentine'day and what great friends we have!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: