Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fun around the house


How cute is this picture. It was taken in my dinning room at the window that looks at the front yard. Jeremy was backing out of the drive way, Alexander and the dogs went to see him off.
What a messy eater Alexander is...
No matter what I am feeding him he wants to do it himself. In the top 2 I gave him some strawberries with whip cream. Which he loved. In the bottom 2 I gave him a nutragrain bar. He loves the Gerber cereal bars but they are more expensive, so I thought I would try nutragrain bars. Well, they have ALOT more filling in them and he got it everywhere. Tasty!
The other day on the way out of Wal-Mart I gave Alexander my keys to play with. I started hearing a horn honking, when I arrived at my car I realized it was Alexander making my car horn honk with the lock button. Tonight he went through his diaper bag and found the keys and that was the first thing he did, go for the lock button.
There was a member only preview of the sting rays at the zoo this weekend. Alexander was so funny. He would point at the sting rays a say "Fis". Then he would put his hand in the water to play until the sting rays would swim by and out would come his hands.
I am so amazed everyday at how much Alexander is learning. He can do so much now. My favorite is his vocabulary, I love to hear him say or try to say words. He can say: Bird, Ball, Fish, More, No, Night night, Mom, Dad, Dixie, Libby, Pop, Bob, and Milk. He understands: Outside, Eat, Goldfish, Tongue, Nose, Eye, Belly Button, Go, and Shoes. He copies me all the time the other night I was getting on to the dogs and made an "ah-ah-ah-ah-ah" sound, Alexander looked up at me and made the same noise. It was so funny.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that top picture is absolutely precious! i cannot believe how big Alexander is getting!

missy

Anonymous said...

I MISS MY SWEET BOY!!!!LOVE THE PIC WITH THE PUPPIES AT THE WINDOW...THE DARE DEVIL SOUNDS STRANGELY FAMILIAR!!!KISS, KISS ALEXANDER....LOVE, MIA