Thursday, February 28, 2008

Going to the beach.


We took Alexander to the beach on Monday, it was a blast. He was all over the place, he chased the birds and ran in to the waves. He would not go near the water at first, then I took him in just enough to get his feet wet and he realized that it was safe . Then I had a hard time getting him out of the water. Oh and the water was so cold.
I love this picture...
Alexander has become a little dare devil. Jeremy and I looked over at Alexander and he was trying to stand on his rocket that he got for Christmas. I kept snapping the picture either too early or too late.
Alexander's first Mohawk!

He has never had enough hair to do anything. So last night after his bath I was able to get it in a Mohawk. How cool is that!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SWEET MOHAWK!!! LOVE THE BEACH "FEET" PIC...SO WE HAVE A REAL BURGESS BEACH BUM...LOVE IT!!!!!KISS, KISS, LOVE, MIA