Sunday, August 3, 2008

18 months pictures


Here are Alexander's 18 month pictures, he is such a beautiful child! Thanks to Mia for coming along and helping. He is a handful at a photo shoot and she was such a help. Also Thanks to Aunt Buff for his oh so cute gator outfit, which he wore to church today. I taught him today to point to himself when I ask "Who's a gator?" The things we do when daddy is away!




I also wanted to ask if everyone could say a special prayer for me and Alexander. I start teaching tomorrow, and Alexander is not dealing well to the changes. He is not used to sharing his mom, I know there will be an adjustment period but I really hope it is quick. Right now he is coping by hitting or being aggressive to other children or "bulling" as Ms. Terri in the nursery told me this morning. I feel like it is the right thing for me to go back to work and for Alexander and enjoy other children. I just hope I did not make the wrong choice by having him in the class with me. I guess I thought what would be the big difference if I still get to spend the WHOLE day with him. I will still have off every Friday and I will get to spend some one on one time with him, which I know we will both enjoy. So please keep us in your prayers, this is something I am a little, ok, alot stressed about.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: