Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Last Sea World Trip

Alexander and me made our last trip to Sea World on the passes that Mia and Papi gave us for Christmas before he was born. I was able to use my Military ID and get my mom and dad in. They had not been in at least 10 years. We ate lunch at Sharks, it was awesome! We sat right next to all the sharks!



Alexander fell asleep and slept for about an hour and half. Through all of the Shamu show, I was surprised the show was loud.



Our Church celebrated their 9th anniversary as a church and we had some special events this last weekend. Friday night we had a special service and we all wore our Life Happens Here shirts. Alexander did not go to that or the Banquet on Saturday Night he stayed with Mia and Nana. I am sure he had WAY more fun there!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: