Wednesday, August 6, 2008

School Update

I wanted to say thank you to all of you out there that said a prayer for me and Alexander on Monday. We had a wonderful day! I have been blessed with a great group of 1 year old. We got them all to set in chairs and eat at the table for lunch and 2 snacks. It is amazing to see how smart they are, I am excited to get to impart in all of their lives. Alexander was pretty good for Monday and Tuesday, I do not think he likes all the attention that I am showing to the other children. I know he will get used to it and realize that I still love him the MOST!
I loved this picture. He is already for school with his book bag in one hand and his blankie in the other. He loves his book bag that Aunt Kristy and Uncle Zach got him for his birthday. He want to carry it or his lunch box all the time. The funny thing about this picture is that we were not going to school, we were on out way to walmart and he saw his book bag and grabbed it.

No comments: