Friday, August 15, 2008

Package, Sick and Pee Pee...Oh My


Alexander got his first package from "dad" a couple of days ago. He loved the monster truck he sent as for the rest, well.



I have been dealing a with a sick boy...Alexander has not been feeling well so on Monday I took him to the doctor. He had Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye) in both eyes, an ear infection and tonsillitis. Poor baby, he was put on Antibiotics for the first time in his life and is feeling MUCH better. We have to put ointment in his eyes 4 times a day and he hates it as you would think. Below is a picture right after I put it in, I feel so bad for him. We had to miss this whole week of school but we are ready to start again Monday bright eyed and bushy tailed!

We went to see Dr. LaRue on Monday and all he could talk about was how long Alexander is. He was totally amazed by him. He is now 36 inches and 28 lb 12oz, that makes him off the chart. He is over the 100 percentile for length. They say that when they are 2 if you double their height that is how tall they are going to be. Right now doubled is 6 ft and we still have 5 more months to grow.



Every night before bath I set Alexander down on his potty, he has always just waited until he got in the bath to go......Until tonight! He peed in the potty! How cool is that? Maybe I can get him potty trained before we move to Kansas in December!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really Meri Ann, A picture of his pee? lol. your crazy...but congrats to Alexander on that achievement!

Anonymous said...

I am totally with Sarah... a pic of his pee??? I wasn't expecting that! :)