Saturday, February 21, 2009

All Better...well almost.


As many of you know for the last 4 weeks or so I have been have some serve shortness of breath with a nasty dry cough. It had got so bad I could not even go up or down the stairs with out sitting for a breather. It makes getting my normal everyday stuff very hard to get done. This same shortness of breath is what landed me in the ER the beginning of February and they thought it was bronchitis. Since it has continued so long I decided to go ahead and go into my Doctor. She did a chest x-ray and said there was nothing on my lungs. So she did some listening to my lungs and some breathing tests and concluded that I have moderate asthma. They drew some blood and are going to run some test to see what is causing it. They feel that it is something in the mid west since I had no problems in Florida. In the mean time she put me on 2 different inhalers. One is a medication to make it better in the long run, I have to take it 2 time a day, the other is a rescue inhaler to help only when I have symptoms. When the blood test is back I will let you all know what the out come is.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF...WISH I LIVED CLOSE ENOUGH TO HELP YOU WITH THE HOUSE AND WITH SWEET ALEXANDER. I AM PRAYING FOR YOU ALL AND HOPE YOUR MEDS HELP AND YOU GET BETTER. KISS MY LITTLE GUY FOR ME!!! LOVE YOU ALL, MIA