Thursday, February 26, 2009

What a mess!!!


On the left is the reason they make WASHABLE markers!

On the right Alexander is licking the icing off the top of an orange roll.

He is ALL boy and I love it!


Update!
I wanted to give you an update on my asthma. You would not believe the difference. I am SOOOOO much better. I hardly even have symptoms anymore. The medication the doctor put me on is Advair, it is a powder that I inhale. I have to take it morning and night. When I first started taking it I could hardly take a deep enough breathe to take it. Now I have no problem. I also got my blood work back from the doctor and it was negative for any allergies. That is all good news! Thank God!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

SOOOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you being healthy! Also for that little boy of yours.