Sunday, February 15, 2009

Beckett's Birthday and Sea World


It worked out that while we were down visiting Kristy and Zach had Beckett's 1st Birthday. We were so glad we were able to go. It was a little crazy looking through the pics to see how much Beckett and Alexander look similar. No doubt Evie, Alexander and Beckett are cousins.


Fun Bath time in Mia BIG bath tub. They played in the tub for like 45 mins.



We were even able to go to sea world. Alexander was all about Shamu, in fact he has a shamu that is plastic. Last night he was in the tub saying "shamu, shamu" making him jump and splash in the water. We had left overs from Beckett's party so we brought them to the show. Hot Dogs and Capi suns....it was perfect.



We also got to go to Chuck E Cheese (Alexander favorite place) with Uncle Michael, Aunt Mel, Lala (Michaela), Caedence and Caleb but I forget my camera. They had a blast playing together.

I forgot my camera because Alexander had ran a fever through the night the night before so I took him in to the Doctor and he has the flu. He ran a fever through the next 2 nights getting as high as 103.8 but is much better now. It does appear that Jeremy and I now have this lovely virus. We are very happy to be home and back together. Alexander and I missed Jeremy very much but did enjoy seeing all our family and friends.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

I'm so glad y'all had so much fun in sunny Florida! I can't believe that Beckett is a year old already. . .my how time flies! I hope you and Jeremy are on the mend and that you'll have no more sickness for a while. Miss y'all!

XOXO