Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More updates

Ok so here I am up at 4am and I have not idea why! I actually do not feel bad I guess I am just not tried or I have alot on my mind. Anyways for the last 2 days I have not felt very well and have had some shortness of breath. So after a consult from my favorite nurse we deiced I should go to the ER just in case it was something serious. A nose swab, a nurse, a doctor, a breathing treatment and 3 hours later they say I have Bronchitis with wheezing. So I have some antibiotics, an inhaler, and some cough syrup with codeine and should be feel better tomorrow, just in time for my flight. I feel better to know what is wrong, I was thinking it might just be anxiety but now I am glad I got it checked out. Thank you all so much for your prayers and calls! Love you all!

3 comments:

Jacob and Crystal Krausz said...

Feel better dear!

<3 Crys

Anonymous said...

thankfull you are better...can"t wait to see you and sweet Alexander...love, Mia

Sarah said...

So glad you figured out what was going on and are feeling better!!!