Sunday, March 15, 2009

Finger painting

Alexander had so much fun painting, he wants to do it all the time now. I framed his first art work and everytime he walks past he says more paint, please.



On Wednesday I went down to Florida for my best friend's birthday. Jeremy took Alexander to the car show. My 2 men were in heaven!



While I was down we went to see NKOTB again for Elizabeth birthday it was a BLAST!



Alexander has such a great daddy to watch him and take good care of him while I was gone! I love to see them play together and see how much Alexander loves him!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! He looked like he had a blast finger painting! Such a little mess. lol. I bet Alexander and Jeremy had so much fun together... They should have weekends like that more often... if that means you can come here ;)

Anonymous said...

but of course... i would prefer for all of you to come!