Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring is in the air!

Finally we are getting a taste of spring! I have been keeping the windows open during the day because the weather is so beautiful and the other day I heard birds chirping for the first!



Here is Alexander on his rocking horse that her can make bonce so fast that it moves across the floor.

In this pic he is watching TV and you can see how much he gets into it! His favorite is Wow Wow Wubbzy right now but he also likes Go Diego Go, Wonder Pets and Dora. Everyday just gets more exciting with him, he is so smart. Tonight at dinner he looked at me and Jeremy and held up a fry and said "oooo big ole fry" we laughed so hard. He also loves to watch monster trucks on TV I love to hear him say all the names of the different trucks.



CHEESE!



This is at Bass Pro Shop, Alexander loves to go there and see all the boats and four wheelers.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My nephew is so handsome.