Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Too Funny Not to Share....

Sorry if this is to much information for you but I have to share this story.

Last night we went to the mall to shop around and let Alexander play in the play place. While we were shopping I gave Alexander a toy tractor to play with. On this tractor he has figured out how to pull the wheels off and then he wants me to put them back on....it's a fun game we play....not! Anyways he was doing this last night but after a while he stopped asking me to put it back on. When we got to the car I notice that it was missing and thought he must have lost it in the store.

I just laid him down for his nap and he had a stinky so I changed him before I laid him down.....anyone want to guess what I found in his diaper? That's right, the tractor wheel. I started laughing so hard it made Alexander laugh. I guess he swallowed it last and didn't lose it in the store. Life with a two year old is never boring!

2 comments:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is hilarious! My time is coming. . .I shouldn't laugh too hard, right? =)

Anonymous said...

TOO FUNNY!!! I bet that was a nice suprise! What a little stinker.