Monday, August 17, 2009

...and again

On Friday I had the day off so Jer and I took Alexander back to Denna Rose. What a great park! I love the worried look on this face in this pic, he does not like it that the goat is jumping up on his daddy.



Thought this pic was to cute not to share!



We paid a whole $3 for Alexander to ride the horse, he loved it! He went all the way around without us like a pro.



Is this not the cutest butterfly you have ever seen?!?!



Today was our first day at the new school, it was wonderful. Such a positive, christian atmosphere. No one had ugly things to says about another person, no one complained. It was delightful! Alexander had a wonderful day, his room is right next door to mine. In fact our rooms have an adjoining door. I love his teachers, they are wonderful. Thank God for the right place at the right time!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

What a blessing! These pictures are adorable! He's growing much too fast, though...I can tell he's already bigger from when I saw him just a few weeks ago!