Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Job


So much is going on up here in Kansas. It has been a nice long year since Jeremy started his Air traffic controller training. Our family and friends have been so wonderful to pray for and support us! Jeremy is doing pretty good now, he still has hard days like if it is raining. He has to divert aircraft out of the weather.

As for me I have been working at the school down the road for 6 months now and have been hoping to get a job at the center where my friend works. It is a christian school and is a great environment, were as where I am now Alexander has some pretty bad kiddos in his class. I am sure you all remember the bite marks a couple of months ago. We have prayed about it and know this is what God would have me do, so I am excited about the new chapter. I put in my 2 week notice yesterday and my last day will be the 19th. I will be sure to keep you all updated on what is going on.

Also for those of you who don't know my mom went to the hospital a couple of nights ago with chest pains. They admitted her and ran some tests only to find some blockage in the arteries in her heart. The are going to do a heart catheterization in the morning around 8:00 am EST and put stents in where it is needed. Please keep her in your prayers. The doctors also said that if more than 3 stents are needed they may come and do a by-pass. I know God has His hand on her and is granting peace to her and our family.

I was looking though some old pictures and came across this one. Alexander was about 2 weeks old, how sweet!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: