Sunday, August 23, 2009

Playroom


Alexander and I had a wonderful first week at the new Learning Center. His teachers are wonderful and I love my class. On Monday Alexander fell and busted his lip. Then on Thursday he jumped (which is his favorite thing) from a slide into the wall. OUCH!


On Friday afternoon we took Alexander to the park for some much needed fresh air.



Alexander's Surprise.....His playroom. I told him I had a surprise for him and now he says "wanting go play in prise"



After 3 weeks of work I finished and got it all set up for him. He loves it!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB ON THE PLAYROOM...HE WILL LOVE IT. THAT AWFUL BUMP JUST BREAKS MY HEART!! I SENT HIM LOTS OF PRAYERS AND KISSES BUT WISH I COULD JUST SCOOP HIM UP AND LOVE ON HIM SOME...SOON. KISS, KISS SWEET BOY. LOVE, MIA

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB ON THE PLAYROOM...HE WILL LOVE IT. THAT AWFUL BUMP JUST BREAKS MY HEART!! I SENT HIM LOTS OF PRAYERS AND KISSES BUT WISH I COULD JUST SCOOP HIM UP AND LOVE ON HIM SOME...SOON. KISS, KISS SWEET BOY. LOVE, MIA

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

Amazing playroom! Caroline's jealous! :). That's quite a nasty bump...kiss his sweet blonde head for me! XOXO