Monday, March 24, 2008

A daddy day...

We spent Easter Weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's house in Haines City.

On Saturday me and my mom went to meet Sarah in Lakeland to try on my bridesmaid dress for her wedding. They are so pretty, I cannot wait until November 22! So Alexander spent the morning with Jeremy. They went to the mall and played in the play area. Then Jeremy put him in the car and train. He loved it! What a fun day with daddy!


Aunt Buff got Alexander 4 baby chicks for Easter.

He loved the "birds" so much. He did squeeze them a little, but over all he did really good. We had the best time playing with the chicks, me, Buff and her mom laughs so hard. Alexander would look at the chick and so "oooooo", it was like he knew they where sweet.


What a Ham!

Aunt Buff also had this microphone at her house, Alexander would sing into it. Then he would laugh at himself.


How can MY son not like peeps?

I gave Alexander a peep on his highchair tray and he took a bite and spit it out. Who doesn't like a sugar covered marshmallow?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Alexander, PEEPS ARE GAAAAAHROSSSSS!!!

Erica