Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter Bunny




We went to see the Easter Bunny today. Alexander did great, he walked right up to him. I was not sure if he would be scared. He even check his mouth out and pointed to his nose and looked at me and said nose.


Isn't this just the sweetest sleep position? I went in to check on him and this is how he was, so cute.
He has been such a sleeper since the time change. He has been going to bed at 8pm and getting up at 9 and 9:30am.
The other day he took a nap and we heard him wake up. Then we did not hear him for a while. So we thought he went back to sleep but when I went in to check on him. I found him sitting up against his crib sucking on the corner of his blanky. His blanky is the ugly teddy bear blanket in the photo below. I went to walmart to get him a blanket that was larger, as all of his other blankets I had I could not wrap him in because they were too small. So I just got the cheapest fleece fabric they had. Oh well he loves it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babyplaystudy.org, Best wishes,Melissa

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

I know Jer won't like this, but Alexander is starting to look a LOT like his mama! =)