Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday


My beautiful family.....I am so proud!


We did my new nephew's, Caleb, dedication on Easter Sunday. What a beautiful family of 5 my brother has!


We had an Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Michaela found the prize egg! Alexander actually picked up a couple of eggs and put them in his basket. Grandma put money in the eggs this year and Alexander got $10.25. Not bad for only being 14 months old.


Alexander shared his baby chicks with Michaela and Caedence. They loved them. How sweet is Aunt Buff to think of us.

Alexander had a wonderful second Easter, thank to everyone who help make it perfect. We love you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't had my computer in a while, so I havent been able to look at my sweet nephews site...All of the new pictures look great!