Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Pictures

We went to Gainesville back at the beginning of March and had Easter pictures done. I did not want to post them until I handed them out.


This one is my favorite, how precious...


This little outfit came from Mia, isn't it adorable. Alexander hunted eggs in it on Sunday and I am going to put him in it on Sunday for church at our church in Jacksonville.


What a Stud! This little suit came from Granny, what a blessed little boy.


We also had some done with Evie and Beckett. I love getting pictures done, the picture people do such a great job. It really is amazing that any of these pictures turned out well. Alexander was WILD to say the least in the sitting. It was not really his fault, he had not played all morning. I had to wake him at 8, feed him, and drive to Gainsville. So by the time we got there is was 10am and Alexander's feet had not touched the ground. So he was ready to run! Thank God we were at the mall and they had a great play area.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I love these pics of Alexander, Evie, and Beckett----precious is just not expressing the magnitude of this cuteness! Adorable!! Wow, you guys make beautiful babies!

Erica Dixon