Friday, July 18, 2008

First Day of School

I have been so blessed to be able to stay at home with Alexander for 18 months. The time has come for me to start back work, so Alexander is going to school. Lucky for me he will be in my class! I have taken a job at our Church teaching their one year old class. I am very excited and cannot wait for Alexander to make all kinds of new friends.

This is a pictures of Alexander practicing taking a nap on a nap mat! It took him like 5 mins to fall asleep, I was in shock!




First Day of School



All the stuff we had to bring with us.




On our way...
Alexander had to stay with another teacher this week because it was a teacher work week. The school does not officially open until August. He did really good, he is a little handsie so we are going to have to work on that. He did not nap very well because there were other older children in the room the connected to the nap room. So he has been a little grumpy the last 2 night. I am sure he will get the hang of it.

Posted by Picasa