Friday, July 18, 2008

My Birhtday

I had a wonderful birthday this year. The celebration started at the beach with an awesome Gelato Cake. It continued at my parents...we went to El Nortino my favorite! In fact I am think I would like some now. Then Abuelos, yes more Mexican! We took my car to get washed, which Alexander loved! Oh and we had lunch at Mama Dilos too. I had a yummy Birthday!

I got some mant wonder things I cannot name them all. But thank you all for making my birthday so special!




I also left Alexander for the first time over night for my birthday. Me and some of my friends went up to the beach for the weekend. He was great for my mom. I did very well too!

We are all settled in at Grandma and Grandpa's. Alexander has his own room and knows it is his. We have been playing in the water almost everyday that it does not rain. He could play in the water all day!



Even Dixie and Libby have made their selves at home



Are these not the cutest PJ's? They have a cape!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: