Tuesday, July 22, 2008


Here are just a few photos of the school I am teaching at. I love the trees down all the hallways, you cannot really tell but all the leaves continue on to the ceilings. The classroom pictures are of my classroom, which is also Alexander's class.


On Saturday we went to baby Ava's 1st birthday party. I cannot believe she is one. I have such a funny story to share about her party. First of all Alexander was in the worst mood, the party was in Clermont, which is about an hour away. We left the house about 12 to make it to the 1pm party thinking Alexander would get a hour nap on the way, well I was wrong he fell asleep at 12:55 right before we got to the party. Ava had a pinata at the party, it was a really cool one. You do not hit it you just pull strings out from the bottom until one makes the bottom fall out. When the bottom finally fell out there were all kinds of great treats. Toy cameras, gold fish, smarties, and Dum Dums were some of the things in it. Alexander very quickly gathered up as many dum dums as he could. He did not touch or play with another thing in the entire pinata. So I collected them all from him, gave him one and put the rest in his diaper bag for later. When we got in the car to go home Jeremy pulled put like 10 dum dums that Alexander gave him. The reason he loves dum dums is because every time I took him to the post office the ladies all made a fuss over him and gave him a dum dum. It is really the only candy that he knows what it is. So when Jeremy pulled out all the sucker I just rolled and told him why he got them all.




Tell me this is not the awfullest creature ever! In Grandpa's garden there are tons, and I am fed up with them. I have started killing them every time I see them! My revenge started last night when I came home one of them hopped on my bag or shirt and came in the bathroom with me. I lost it I was screaming and swatting him with my shoe. I am going to get rid of them forever, yuck!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could give you more facts.

Lexie/Gage---- said...

these things are so nasty, my brother threw one on me, I still have nightmares about it, yucka

Lexie/Gage---- said...

these things are so nasty, my brother threw one on me, I still have nightmares about it, yucka

Anonymous said...

This is probably the most amazing blogs Ive go through in a quite prolonged time. The amount of info in here is amazing, like you practically wrote the book around the subject matter. Your weblog is great for any individual who desires to comprehend this subject much more. Great things; please maintain it up!