Monday, July 7, 2008

Panama City Beach ~ Days 1, 2 & 3

We arrived at Panama City Beach on Saturday June 28th for our annual 4th of July trip.

Saturday night we went to Shuckum's, my favorite place to eat, and had dinner. They have this camel outside and we put Alexander and Evie on it. I love the way Evie is holding on!


When we got back from dinner Alexander could not wait to go on a golf cart ride. In fact I am pretty sure that was his favorite part of the beach!


Unfortunately, it rained ALL day on Sunday so Jeremy, Alexander and I went and walked through the mall.

On the way into Panama City Mia stopped and pick up some UNSHELLED peas. So much for vacation.......ha ha! Sunday night we all sat out on the patio with the rain and shelled peas. Believe it or not it was allot of fun. We got to enjoy spending time and talking with family. Although I am not sure it should be a yearly thing....lol.



On Monday, it was rain again! We did get a short hour period that it was clear so Jeremy, me, Alexander, Kristy, Zach and Evie headed to the beach to avoid cabin fever! It was nice the sun was not out and there was a cool breeze.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: