Monday, July 7, 2008

Panama City Beach ~ Fouth of July

On Friday we spent the day at Lake Powell. Alexander played in the mud and even sampled it. YUCK!



Alexander got to go on 2 wave runner rides. The first Jeremy took him around for about 10 mins. The second one me, Jeremy and Alexander went on. I was holding Alexander in my lap and I stopped feeling him move. When I looked down I realized he had fallen asleep.



We went down on the beach at about 8:30 and watched the fireworks. They are always so amazing! Alexander really loved them, he would laugh when ever alot would go off at once.



We finally got to enjoy the product of our hard work. The peas were so good! Maybe it would not be too bad if we shelled more next year......Just Kidding!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love all the shots of everyone eatin' peas!
this photo cracks me up! too cute
Erica

Sarah said...

It looks like a blast!!