Friday, December 12, 2008

ALL of the Burgess' are in Kansas now!

My mom flew into Kansas City last night with Alexander. She said he did really good on the plan, he even slept for an hour. He was VERY happy to see me and Jeremy. He would hug me then want to go and hug Jeremy, he kept going back and forth.
When we got to the house there was still snow on the ground from when it snowed on Tuesday. Alexander LOVED it. It thought it was the funniest thing. He would walk all through and make it crunch.



Yes I hit him with the snow ball and he thought it was so funny!



When we finally got him to come inside I took him upstairs to his room to see ALL the toys he had not seen in 6 months. He had a cow he pulled everything out and played. I had completely set up his room so he was very excited to see all of his stuff.

We ventured back out in the snow this morning since most if it will be melted by tomorrow.



He does not really like to wear a hat or gloves but he will have to get used to it.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... It looks like Alexander had a blast in the snow... I miss you all so much...