Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We are HERE!

Sorry I have not blogged but we have been VERY busy! Jeremy and I both arrived in Kansas on Monday night. We spent our first night here on an air mattress but did not really care, we were just happy to be together.

The movers arrived early Tuesday morning and so did the SNOW! In fact it snowed from about 10am until 4pm. We got about 3 inches which may not be allot to these Kansas folk but for me it was ALLOT! In fact it was so cold on moving day I put on gloves to unpack.

Our second night is dipped down to 12 degrees with a wind chill of 2, but thank God we had our bed along with flannel sheets.




The pups seem to be fine in the snow, except that Dixie HATES to wear anything! But it is just too cold for them not to wear their sweaters.



We decided to venture out today, we had to go to Lowes and Walmart. We got a shovel and Jeremy shoveled off the driveway and back deck. We are learning to drive in the snow, it looks like we are going to get more practice next week.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

YAY! I'm so glad you made it! I hope you enjoy the snow. . .I think you better get used to it! =) Hugs to all of you!