Sunday, December 14, 2008

Living room and Kitchen

Due to some harassing comments on Facebook and phone calls I am posting some pictures of the inside of our house. Just kidding Kristy, I will take pictures of the rest of the house as the week goes along! I wish you could have come up with me and seen it for yourself!

Here is the kitchen, it is on the mid-level along with the front door and loving room. Our town home has 4 levels if you include the basement. The garage is on the bottom and you enter there to a bathroom and bedroom. You come up a couple of stairs to the living room then up a couple more steps to 2 more bedrooms and a bath. Alexander and Jeremy and I are all up stair and the down stairs is a guest bedroom.....so we better get some guests! The bakers rack was a great deal I found on Craig's List! Oh and the door you see in the Kitchen leads to a deck to the fenced back yard.



The rest of the kitchen.



The living room.



I am still working on a solution for Alexander's toys!



More pictures to come!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your house looks too cute! Did Jeremy pick it out on his own? I really like it. I miss you :(

mama to many said...

YEA!! I love it! The pictures above the fireplace look GREAT! Wish I could come over and sit by the fire with you guys! Give Alexander and Jer a kiss for me!