Sunday, December 7, 2008

I know I have been slacking but I have been very BUSY!!!

Here are a few photos from Thanksgiving. We went to my family's thanksgiving for lunch them to Mia and Papi's for dinner.

I stayed the night at Mia's to do some black Friday shopping, but I did not get much sleep. Kristy and I decided to go to the midnight PJ madness at the outlets. So we went at 11pm and stayed through 2am. Came and went to bed until 5am and back out until 5pm.....whew what a day....it was too much fun!



Last Sunday I had to take a load of stuff to Jacksonville to put in storage and Buff came with me. We got to spend the WHOLE day together. It was awesome! We unloaded the car and headed to Amelia Island. We ate at one of my favorite places, Barbara Jeans. Then on our way home we made a spur of the moment stop at ICE, there was not another person in the whole thing. It was a perfect day!




On Friday night all of my best friends got together to send me off to Kansas. We ate at the Melting pot.....YUMMY! We had so much! Thanks girls! Especially Buff for putting the whole thing together for me!



My Christmas surprise from Mia. Alexander spent the last couple of days with Mia and Papi and Mia took Alexander to see Santa. How PERFECT is this picture. It could be the display! Thanks Mia!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mama to many said...

those pictures of the MP are hilarious!!!!