Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

Our Beautiful Feast

Mia and I made some very Yummy dinner. We made Cornish Hens, dressing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes and gravy! It was wonderful!


Opening presents was so much fun this year. Alexander was so into it. Every gift was just the best!



We took Alexander to Union Station to watch the trains. One came through right as we were leaving. We went to the over pass and watched it go under us, it was great.



I love this picture! I am so blessed to have these two men in my life! I am so proud of Jeremy for all the hard work he is doing to become an Air Traffic Controller. What an amazing memory he has!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... It looks like you guys had an eventful Chirstmas!!! We missed you... but are so glad your having fun!- Love you... Sarah and John