Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2 Year Wellness Check-up

Alexander had his first well check here in Kansas. I was really nervous about the Doctor I was not sure if she would be good or not. But thank God she was wonderful and he loved her. She said Alexander is right on target for development.


Head Circumference: 20 inches 90th percentile

Weight: 31 pounds 15 ounces 85th percentile

Height: 37 inches 97th percentile



Grandma sent Alexander his birthday present. When it arrived he was down for a nap so I opened the box and set the gift in the gift bag at the bottom of the stairs. When Alexander woke from his nap I got him out of his bed and went into my room. I started to hear some loud rustling and realized he had found his gift. His full head was in the bag before I got down to him.


He was very excited about his Thomas book.



He loves his O'tootles ears but he is not really happy about wearing them. I snapped this picture very quick!


We moved Alexander up to the big table. His high chair changes heights so it fit right up to the table, it works well and he loves it! He also loves his "bob bob" place mat.


This man is my Hero! He is such an amazing husband and father! I am so blessed that he is mine! He has had a test everyday this week and has 2 more this week. He has been studying like crazy. He has made a 100% and a 96% on the 2 hardest tests he will take. God blessed him with an amazing memory. Please keep him in your prayers as he finishes out this week. Next week he starts a 2 month schedule of being on the air traffic controller floor which will be a nice break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M BLESSED HE BELONGS TO ME TO0!!! HE HAS DONE AN AMAZING JOB..SO KEEP TAKING GOOD CARE OF HIM!! LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL...MOM

Anonymous said...

ALEXANDER, I MISS EVERY 37 INCHES OF YOU, SWEET BOY!!!!KISS, KISS, LOVE, MIA