Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tag....You're It

Tagged by Kim


Rules: Write 6 random things about yourself, link the person who tagged you & post the rules. Tag six people...


1. I love to dress up for any reason: Halloween, party or just a date with the family.


2. I'm obsessed with Vera Bradley. I have so many of her bags I could open a store.


3. I love a good foot rub, especially in between my toes.


4. I love the Golden Girls, I think I have seen every episode


5. I love the New kids on the Block! (Donnie, lol) I went to see them with Kristy and my best friend in Nov and I am going again in March! It was a blast!


6. I am a list maker! For everything, packing to go an a trip yep I have a list. Need to clean the house, yep I have a list. Shopping....you get the picture.


I tag Jessica, Kristy, Bridget, Elizabeth, Katie and Sarah.

1 comment:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

THE GOLDEN GIRLS ROCKED!!!!!! =) Picture it. . .Sicily. . .1939. . .