Friday, January 16, 2009

Big Boy Bed

Finally we made the move to a big boy bed. Thanks Mia and Papi! We took back Alexander's power wheels, he was not really good at steering it and it did not go very good in the back yard. Plus Alexander REALLY wanted a car bed. Isn't it cool! When we first set it up all he wanted to do was jump on it.
We got him some Disney Cars bedding for it. He loves Mater!

Sleeping in his new bed. He was a little afraid to sleep in it to start with but I laid down with him for a little while and he had no trouble. He slept the whole night on it.We woke up this morning to about 2 inches of snow, we did not know we were going to get any. It is so beautiful to see everything covered in white. It has been VERY cold here the last couple of days in the negative in the mornings and highs in the teen. Brrrr!

You are looking at the newest employee of The Goddard School. It is a preschool at the end of our street, like 1/4 mile away. I will not be working much, just a couple of hours in the afternoons. They are going to let Alexander come with me for free. I think he is going to really love it. I should start on Tuesday.

3 comments:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

I just can't believe how big he's getting! Congrats on the job, Meri-Ann. . .and you look GREAT! Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JER!!!!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job sister! I love Alexander's new bed... it is too cute... Cant wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic! I can't wait to see you and little man!!! :)