Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My boy!


That's my Oreo boy! Sorry I had to share this picture!


Alexander's hard day at work on the farm (kitchen).



Alexander is my truck loving boy! I love to watch him play with them. He is so serious with them, it is the most important thing to him.


Tonight I was rocking Alexander and singing to him. I was singing "Jesus Loved Me" and he looks at me and said "no mom, stars". He loves "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and "Itisy Bitsy Spider". I love all of his new big boy things!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Fuller Ohana said...

Oh my! The oreo face!!! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

WISH I WAS THERE TO KISS THAT OREO FACE!!! LOOKS LIKE HE HAS ADDED SOME TRACTORS TO THE WHEEL COLLECTION...LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL. MIA

Anonymous said...

Yucky!!! I cant wait to see him tearing up an oreo when he comes to see Aunt Sarah! lol... you have to put a picture up of him playing his guitar... I want to see my little rock star!!!

mama to many said...

You have to blow that picture up and show it at his wedding in 25 years!!!!! AWESOME!!