Saturday, January 24, 2009

Life in the Burgess Home

Life in the Burgess home is COLD!
We miss going outside everyday in the beautiful Florida weather! So we try to hit up all of the inside play places we can. This is one of our favorite, it is in the Oak Park Mall. It is pretty much a ton of cars, so you can imagine Alexander would love it.


I love this picture of him driving, he looks like he is on a mission.
Life in the Burgess home is Emotional!
We go from this extreme! VERY happy with his sucker, this is the happiness that makes my life wonderful!


To this extreme!
To tell you the truth I cannot even remember what this was all about. Who knows, it could have been that his drink was in the wrong sippie cup, or that he thought it was going to be juice and it was milk. Lord help me through days like this. He looks so pitiful, but when he is in the heat of a melt down like this pity is not what I feel, in fact I think I feel about like he is.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT LAST PICTURE MAKES ME FEEL HEARTBROKEN TOO...I LOVE THE GIGGLE PICTURE..I THINK THAT IS HIS TRUE SWEET NATURE....MISS MY LITTLE SNUGGLEBUG!!!! MIA