Sunday, January 4, 2009

Alexander is Two

Alexander really had a birthday weekend. Yesterday we had Florida winter weather, it was 65 and beautiful! So I found this park around from our house and took Alexander to play.......isn't it cool shaped like a castle.

Alexander's favorite thing is to slide, he must have went down it 50 times.


We came home and Alexander took a nap, then right back outside. Hey when it is this beautiful you gotta get out in it. In fact you will notice Alexander has on short sleeves. This is the neighbor kid Sam, he is 5 and Alexander LOVES him!

See...

I love this....Alexander lines everything up now.


Birthday Morning!
Oh and so much for 65 degrees, it is 22!

Having some yummy Amish Friendship Bread! (or Muffin as Alexander calls it)


Our breakfast on Alexander's birthday plate.

For His birthday we went to Monkey Business...
This place was awesome! It is full of jungle gyms and jump houses!
Here is Jeremy and Alexander coming down the fastest slide ever!


Here is me and Alexander coming down the same slide. I gave Jeremy time to compose before I took his picture. But see how much Alexander loved it, he kept saying again, again!
Weeeeee

I love this one, for some reason only on this slide he would cover his eyes. That did not stop him from going down it 15 times!

Our Neighbors, Sarah (who I went to high school with) and her to kids, Sam and Courtney came with us. They got Alexander a book and truck, which he loved. Thanks!



After playing at monkey business we went to the mall food count and had pizza and cupcakes. Alexander actually blew out his candle on his cake, it was priceless!
What a great 2nd Birthday! We missed all of our Family and Friends in Florida, wish you could have been here! We love you!


















2 comments:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

I can't believe Alexander is TWO already!!! Happy Birthday, Big Guy! We love you!

Anonymous said...

We love you too! (and forgive you for leaving us for Kansas) lol. I'm so sad that now I have missed both of Alexander's birthdays... what a great aunt I am! We miss you so much and love you greatly.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXANDER!!!!!